If you need help with questions about the Small Business Super Clearing House (SBSCH) at a time that suits you, Take advantage of the Australian Taxation Offices’ live web chat service or book an after-hours call back from one of their customer service officers:
- Live chat available from 3pm – 8pm (AEDT) Monday to Friday and 10am – 2pm (AEDT) Saturday, except national public holidays.
- Book an after-hours call back – available from 6pm – 8pm (AEDT), Monday to Thursday, except national public holidays.
The ATO now has a recording and transcript of the recent webinar on the SBSCH joining the Business Portal, which is now available.
The webinar recording includes:
- why the clearing house is joining the Business Portal in early 2018
- an overview of the services available in the Business Portal
- choosing either Manage ABN Connections or an AUSkey to access the portal
- answers to frequently asked questions.
If your tax professional uses the SBSCH on your behalf, this can continue as part of their service to you.
If you are a sole trader or individual employer, your access will be via your myGov account linked to the online services.
Find out about: